The world's best leather moisturiser, Feed™ by Final Inspection is a vey high quality leather conditioner designed to hydrate all types of leather keeping them soft and supple. Packed with the same tanning oils used to initially condition leather in the manufacturing proces, Feed™ lends a fresh, genuine leather look, smell and feel.
Leather Feed™ delivers perfect results on the following materials
- All types of aniline leather
- All types of semi-aniline leather (most very high-end luxury vehicles)
- All types of PU coated leather (most mass-produced vehicles)
When should I re-hydrate to my leather?
You should replace lost moisutre every month regardless of how much or little use the vehicle has.
Why is a dedicated feeder and cleaner better than an all in one product?
Dedicated cleaner should be used to remove debris before a moisturiser, designer to sink deep into the leather is applied.
It is highly recommended to clean leather, however, Final Inspection 'Feed' does contain a very small amount of cleaners designed to remove only very light soiling.
For instanace, for vehicles that aren't very dirty and/or aren't used very often, it will be unnecessary to use a dedicated cleaner often.
May I use Leather Feed in my home or office?
Of course, Leather 'Feed' may be used on all types of leather as part of good maintenance, separate products are not required for leather sofas etc.
May I 'feed' vinyl or leatherette?
Whilst Final Inspection Leather Feed will not damage vinyl, plastic, MB Tech or any other kind of leatherette, it is futile feeding these synthetic materials.
Leather Feed won't be accepted by these materials and the surfaces will most likely remain greasy, the product will then require removal or will be removed by clothing.
Final Inspection suggests not moisturising vinyls with feed as well as cleaning them with Leather Clean Gel, instead, clean synthetic materials with Interior Cleanse for its superior cleaning power and reduced cost. Do not clean leather with Interior Cleanse.
Directions of use
1. Make sure all leather surfaces are clean and dry. If heavily soiled, first clean with Final Inspection Leather Clean™. If lightly dusty or dirty, wipe surfaces clean with a slightly damp Final Inspection NanoFibre Interior Cloth™ and allow to dry.
2. For best results, apply a coin sized drop of Leather Feed™ onto a clean and dry Final Inspection NanoFibre Interior Applicator™ (yellow) and prime the applicator by spreading the feed around and into the applicator.
3. Do not remove leather 'Feed' from leather, instead, allow up to 15min for leather to accept nourishment and return to a dry state with no gloss. If leather returns dry in less than 5mins, it may require more hydration, it is recommended to re-apply by carrying out processes in step 2.
A much more elaborate explanation of the recommended Final Inspection process is available by clicking here.
Version information: v2 l optimised 2o17
Design and manufacture: designed and manufactured by Final Inspection in Australia from Australian and Japanese raw ingredients.
Since 1997, Final Inspection has provided products and services to enhance and maintain vehicle image and condition.
Companies such as BMW Group and Mercedes-Benz have relied upon industry solutions by Final Inspection, high quality products and services to maintain vehicles in concours condition at events and to present launch vehicles for reveal. They rely on final inspection to 'polish their image' and now, so can you.
With the world’s highest quality range of super-hydrophobic paint protection, high lubricity, low SLS shampoo and inventions such as the ExxtenderTM, you have found the supplier with the solutions.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)