The best way to care for your high quality cloths is with Peppermint, the product designed to remove debris and stains quickly and efficiently from delicate fibres.
Peppermint cleans without fabric softeners (which ruin NanoFibre and Microfibre), Peppermint has microbial (anti-bacterial) ingredients which assist to inhibit mould/mold growth and odours.
- Spray directly onto cloths as a pre-soak immediately before washing
- As a washing detergent for Microfibre and NanoFibre
- As a soaking agent between use and wash for microfibre or NanoFibre products.
Direction of use
It is important to soak your cloths in water with a little peppermint immediately after use. Especially after using Microfibre or NanoFibre with products that will harden around fibres such as sealants and waxes, it is extrememly importnat to immediately soak your cloths in a solution of (preferably warm) water and Peppermint to stop the waxes from bonding to the fibres.
Final Inspection recommend preparing a bucket of 5-15Litres of water (depending on how many cloths will be soaked) with 2-6 caps of Peppermint disolved in it before starting any detailing work and saturating and soaking cloths as soon as possible after use, especially with waxes before washing. Clothes can be soaked overnight. This process will significantly assist in avoiding hardening fibres.
- Never use fabric softeners to condition NanoFibre (& Microfibre) Cloths.
- Never wash NanoFibre (& Microfibre) at water temps higher than 55deg C.
- 'Spot' Stains by spraying Peppermint Wash directly onto NanoFibre (& Microfibre) and allowing no more than 5 min dwelling time prior to washing. Do not allow Peppermint to dry on cloths.
- Peppermint is very concentrated. 1 Cap (20ml) of Peppermint Wash cleans up to 40 Cloths.
- Do not overuse Peppermint by highly concentrating.
Care of all microfibre and nanofibre products involves removal of dirt and debris as soon as possible with gentle cleaners. Final Inspection recommend 'Peppermint' anti-bacterial nanofibre wash solution, using no more than 60deg water temperature. Never use fabric softeners for NanoFibre and always store NanoFibre in dry, clean enviroments.
Since 1997, Final Inspection has provided products and services to enhance and maintain vehicle image and condition.
Companies such as BMW Group and Mercedes-Benz have relied upon industry solutions by Final Inspection, high quality products and services to maintain vehicles in concours condition at events and to present launch vehicles for reveal. They rely on final inspection to 'polish their image' and now, so can you.
With the world’s highest quality range of super-hydrophobic paint protection, high lubricity, low SLS shampoo and inventions such as the ExxtenderTM, you have found the supplier with the solutions.